Wednesday 6 April 2011

Painted some stuff

Some photos of finished things;
BEF tanks for customer - cheapo job this lot... which ended up more or less finished to a high standard as I couldn't stop mucking about with them. Especially happy with the A13.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I've more or less finished my Splintered Light 15mm Romano-British warband for Brytenwalda. Tiny little gits - based on pennies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally, a Heresy Giant Scorpion - gloss varnished the bugger, but that upsets the camera. Not my finest hour, but first 'bug' I've painted in as long as I can remember. Looks better in the metal.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Brytenwalda minis - excellent brush work. A 15mm army would be a darned sight cheaper than the 28mm figures I am using, but the minis I have available were bought a few years back for another project that never took off and the advent of Brytenwalda was a boon.

    I also really like that scorpion. I have been toying with getting a load of Heresy stuff too to round out my fantasy collection.

    Little Odo

    ReplyDelete