Saturday 24 December 2011

Dear Santa...

This year I want;

A Bren Gun
A Million Quid
Bettany Hughes
Peace and Quiet

I think the first three are pretty certain... got no hope on number four though.

In miniatures news, I've not painted anything still - simply no time with work. However I have hatched a plan to make a Dwarf airship for Splintered Lands using a Gripping Beast 28mm Dark Ages Sailing Boat, and a table lamp shade frame.

Which will necessitate me buying a Goblin Bat Clan warband to indulge in some aerial combat. In fact, I think I might knock up some rules for SSL specifically for the airship and have some skirmishes fought entirely above the Wyldewood as the Dwarfs fight off Goblin boarders.

And if I'm going to buy a Goblin warband, I may as well get the Bugbear one to round out the collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have a bat clan army and those are some awesome figures! I bought some bugbears to fight alongside the clan and like those figs so much that I'm going to build a proper bugbear army too!

    ReplyDelete