Monday 4 March 2013

Good Lord! It's the Tangent Sir!

The Tangent returns!

I went away, to a dark place called Cantbearsed where painting and playing with toy soldiers is very much verbotten. There I passed out of time, and probably space as well, until I became so bored, so demotivated, that I decided to ironically paint something.

Then I painted some more.

And a bit more.

Then, my latent wargamer reawakened, I bought some more shit I'll never finish painting.

Hurrah!

66 Splintered Lands animals arrive soon from the former colony (the one with the really big boats and guns), and some more resin steampunk stuff for Dystopian Wars.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of me around christmas time, consulting with my inner meh on the subject of wargaming.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dunc,
    Welcome back. It has been a long time. Good to see you have got your mojo back. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with your Splintered Light Minis and those sabots (wooden clogs in old French). If you need someone to help with your mass battle rules, let me know and I'll get my SLMs ready and based up to face you.
    Little Odo

    ReplyDelete